Here is a collection of answers to the most frequently asked questions from agents about registering with and using AgentIQ.
For agents, AgentIQ is a source of new clients - we provide introductions to local vendors who are preparing to sell.
AgentIQ asks all vendors to submit a review of your services, irrespective if the property sells or not.
You can also upload testimonials that you have gathered previously. In order to mark such reviews as genuine, we will need the name and email address of the person that submitted the review, along with the address of the related property. During the verification process we check sales records and may email your client to confirm they are the author.
You can also send your previous clients directly to www.agentiq.co.nz/write-review/ where they can submit a review / testimonial. You can contact as many past clients as you wish and request that they post a review. When submitting the review, we will ask for some property and personal details. These details are only used to help us verify the review as genuine. Reviews are anonymous and we will never publicly display or share the personal details of reviewers.
You can manage your reviews here:
You can respond to the vendor directly by phone or via AgentIQ. Most vendors prefer a direct phone call but some may specify that they prefer to communicate via AgentIQ.
Each vendor will be at a different stage of preparing to sell - so check the details carefully to understand what they are looking for (typically either a property appraisal, a full proposal or advice on preparing to sell).
You can maintain your sales and listing records here:
- Email: [email protected]
We will also send you an email notification once a lead passes our qualification checks.
- Add reviews. You can upload reviews and testimonials that you have collected previously, or ask your previous clients to submit a review directly to AgentIQ. We verify all reviews. Genuine verified reviews improve your ranking and increase the likelihood you will be selected for presentation to a vendor.
- Update your sales records. You will receive a greater number of leads in areas where you have a strong track record - so it's important to maintain your sales records so we know where you have experience.
- Complete your profile. Add a bio and awards to personalise your profile on AgentIQ.
- Upgrade to Premium. Consider upgrading to a premium membership for a greater volume of leads.
- Greater volume of leads. We increase our ad spend in your area to attract a greater volume of vendors through the platform.
- Greater visibility of vendor activity. Get a full view of who is actively researching agents in your area, preparing to sell and / or viewed your profile.
You can view the Premium membership options here:
Our vendors are typically looking for assistance in identifying a top performing real estate agent in their area or looking for advice on how to best prepare their property for sale.
The success fee covers your use of the AgentIQ platform and is payable when and only if you successfully sell a property for an AgentIQ prospect.
Premium membership is optional - the premium subscription fees are used to cover the advertising costs incurred in attracting a greater volume of vendors through to your profile on AgentIQ.
You can view the premium membership options here:
If you are a registered member of AgentIQ, you can view your existing membership agreement here:
No matches were found… Try a single keyword like “leads” or "reviews" or "support".